Prior to Breeding
Any dam or sire entering our program is genetically tested for the full Australian Shepherd Panel. A panel represents specific diseases commonly found in Australian Shepherds. By understanding the genetic status for both the dam and sire, we are able to eliminate genetic diseases from our breeding lines and produce the genetically healthiest puppies possible.
Growing Up in our Care
I'm there every step of the way
Raising our puppies in a well balanced environment is my number one priority. Early socialization helps prevent anxious and shy behaviors when transitioning to their forever homes. Our puppies are born and raised inside our home up to 8 weeks old. Playtime is everyday outside or inside, depending on weather, and are constantly spoiled with love. Any time one of us is away from home, everyone is under the watchful eye of Mom and our surveillance cameras that provide live feed to my phone.
The following is performed for each puppy before leaving our care:
- Medically examined by a licensed veterinarian shortly after birth
- Dewormed bi-weekly using NEMEX-2.
- Tails docked no later than 5 days old.
- Dew claws removed no later than 5 days old
- First round vaccination at 8 weeks (Canine Distemper & Parvo)
Welcoming Your New Puppy
From our home to yours
Upon pickup, you'll recieve the below list of items from us.
- Sales Contract
- Health Guarantee
- AKC Registration Application
- Genetic Health Certificate (Dam & Sire)
- New Puppy Owner Handbook
- Vaccination Record
- 30 Day Insurance through AKC with registration
- A take-home bag of toys and treats
You're not only receiving a puppy, but also my support at any stage of their life. I will assist you in whatever way I can. I stay very connected with all my puppy parents. Everyone has my cell phone number and is welcomed to text any day of the week. Even after our puppies leave, they are an extension of our family and I long for updates on how they grow and mature. You could never send me enough pictures!